Friday, September 9, 2011

Douglas Hannant "Pink" Spring 2012

So last night was Fashion's Night Out, which is now the unofficial kick off to Fashion week here in NYC. I was invited to attend the launch of the Douglas Hannant "Pink" Spring 2012 collection. Since the collection is named "pink", I decided to go with a pink ensemble to celebrate the launch.



Pink suite- ZARA (also seen here)

Leopard halter- F21

Leather Clutch- Aldo

Sandals- Trouve

Douglas Hannant has been designing ready-to-wear and bridal collections for the sophisticated & polished woman for many years now. The launch of his "Pink" collection now broadens his reach to the fun, chic, and polished young lady.


















I had lots of fun and rocked out to music by "The Vandelles".

Saw some interesting characters through the night...

He just knew that he was fly with his mismatched shoes and striped blazer and you couldn't  tell him otherwise. I loved it! He definitely had the personality to pull it off.



She reminded me so much of what I picture Lady Gaga like in the next 30 years. You couldn't tell her NOTHING!!! She thought that she was the star of the show!

New Yorkers... you just gotta love us :-)



How did you spend Fashion's Night Out?

3 comments:

  1. you look stunning as usual!!

    Looks like tiered dresses will still be in next summer :)

    http://meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit!! And it looks like you had a great time.

    This was my 1st time attending FNO!

    www.stilettominded.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great as always! So elegant. I love your blog. xx

    www.trashygobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...