Tuesday, January 4, 2011

☞OOTD- 1/4/2011 :-)

So for the new year I decided to take inventory of my closet and see what I have. I completely forgot that I had this blue and white button down shirt, so I decided to build my outfit around it today. It's amazing how many things you forget you have lost in your closet lol. 

Belt- Forever21

Blue & White Button Shirt- ZARA

Although this shirt was probably designed to be used to dress up a corporate outfit, I decided to dress it down a little and add a little edge to it. I really appreciate the idea of contrasting concepts when it comes to putting an outfit together.

Black Stretch Skinny Jeans- Forever21

Black Suede & Leather Boots- Aldo

I believe that everyone should take inventory of their closet at least once or twice a year,  you may be surprised to what you find. Even if you don't find anything that surprises you, try wearing what you have in a totally unexpected way. I find that that is a simple way to bring life to any outfit :-).


Face of the Day 

Tutorial Coming Soon... :-)


I hope all of you divas are having a great day so far :-)

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love your makeup too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this look...you didn't say anything about the hair...please spill. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this look was awesome. You really have a gift. You look fierce in these pics. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...