Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chinese Vendor Full Lace Wig Info.

Hey everyone, I know that I said in my First Lace Wig video that you can email me or send me a message to get the info, but I never anticipated that I would receive so many inquiries about it everyday since the video was posted. I do try to respond to as many as I can, but I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. I don't want anyone to feel like I'm ignoring their email(s), so I decided to post the info right here on my blog. I will also put a link in the video so that everyone that is interested would know to check out the info right here.



Here is the info that was requested. I wrote it in a standard form, that way it would be easier for me to answer more emails.

Hi Divas,
I am so sorry that I have to answer these emails in bulk instead of personalized, but I didn't anticipate all of these emails that I received concerning the lace wig forum and Chinese vendor information.
I just want u to know that although I am answering in bulk, I am reading each and every email individually.

Ok, so here goes the info- The lace wig forum that I follow is Black Hair Media http://talk.blackhairmedia.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=79. The Chinese vendor that I purchased the wig from is Junpeng wigs also known as RexLace Wigs http://www.junpengwigs.com/english/Index.asp. In order to order from hem you would first have to email them for a price list on the stock wigs, but if you would prefer a custom wig, you can send them a picture and the specs on what you would like and they will send you a quote. They normally respond pretty quickly, within 12 hours.
Another reason that I chose to order from them was because they accept pay-pal. Since this was my first experience with a lace wig and Chinese supplier, I didn't want to take the chance of using western union or money gram, and they not sending my wig and keeping my money, but now I do know that they are reliable. Also, their shipping was supper fast. I placed my order early on a Monday and received it on a Wednesday from China!

By the way for you ladies that wanted to know, my wig was $250, which to me was an excellent price for 24inches of 100% Remy Indian hair in a full lace wig (it's not a lace front). Also keep in mind that the shorter your wig, the cheaper it would be. I know that not everyone wants 24inches of hair lol.

I hope that this helps all of you FABULOUS Divas :-)

xoxo
SongbirdDiva

7 comments:

  1. looks fabulous! Am going to buy one myself in a shorter style but wanted to know if you find the gluing process tedious after a while? Does the glue irritate your skin in any way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! I'm going to email them today. Ps - love Ur YouTube channel.seems like we have the same crushes on blush : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info! I'm going to email them today. Ps - love Ur YouTube channel.seems like we have the same crushes on blush : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Diva,

    I really want to purchase this same exact wig I went on the website, but I don't know the model # :/ if you could let me know, that would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    also, the pic you have on the side with the naked palette, is that a wig or a weave? if its a wig can you direct me 2 the website and include the model # if applicable? plzzzzzz? lol. you have impecciable taste in hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SatinAnSilkWigs your new youtube subby this is my firt blog i ever been to wow thanks for the invite going to check it out some more diva im b.c. lol but ill be turning the big 30 12/28/10 love the pic thanks for answering my lace wig Questions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to purchase the exact unit, can you please send me the information....my email is giftmasuku@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello diva, I must say that I love all your hair doo and your makeups they are farbulous. This is Karisma1010.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...