Friday, June 25, 2010

My must have DIVA dress of the summer season

Photobucket


Sequins is really in this season, from garments to accessories, but nothing says DIVA like a fully sequined dress. This dress is from FCUK (French Connection United Kingdom). It's the Demon Sequin Dress ($298) and it's worth every penny. Definitely a showstopper.

My next conquest....

Photobucket

Also from FCUK, this shop is now my favorite to get very stylish attention grabbing dresses for decent prices.
The Sadie Dress ($198)

Before I go, I must show you these shoes. Definitely not for my shy divas. These get my FIERCE stamp of approval.

Photobucket  Photobucket

Sam Edelman "Lorissa" Peep Toe Pumps $200
Pre-Order yours as soon as you can. I have a feeling that once they are in, they will fly off the shelves.

3 comments:

  1. these shoes are FIERCE i wish they werent $200 but i see why they are im a student in college going to medical school soon so idk if i want to spend that much but i REALLY want these

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes are SICK, love them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a shoe fanatic but the only thing is that my feet are big and they hardly make cute shoe in my size...10 or 11 sometimes...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...